Valves are integral to any pipework system and it is therefore important to consider the valve requirements in order to provide the best possible control for the desired process or application.
Our unrivalled portfolio of manual and actuated valve solutions, including ball, diaphragm, butterfly and 3-way valves are available in, PVC-U, ABS, Polypropylene and Corzan C-PVC to meet a diverse range of industrial applications.
The range is manufactured by fellow Aliaxis partner and market leader FIP, bringing the latest technological developments, innovative features and high performance characteristics to the market.
Our dedicated in-house valve department offers technical support and assembly advice on our wide range of manual and actuated valve options.
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless
- Durapipe launches Dialock Actuation
- New Dialock Valve launched
- New Variable Area Flowmeter range is launched
- NEW VKR metering ball valve is launched