Our PVC-U pipe and fittings provide excellent chemical resistance making it ideal for various industrial applications
PVC-U allows the safe transportation of many acids, alkalis and chemical concentrates without fear of corrosion and environmental pollution.
Durapipe FIP PVC-U is a solvent welded, fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings and valves that is available in both imperial and metric sizes.
PVC-U is lightweight and is extremely easy to install which can save both time and money on any given project when compared to other, more traditional pipework materials.
Furthermore, Durapipe FIP PVC-U is fully WRAS approved and it also meets the requirements of other internationally recognised standards and approvals.
- Acids & Alkalis
- Potable water
- Chemical processing
- Effluent Treatment
Key Product Features
- Easy to Install
- Corrosion resistant
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 12mm to 315mm (Metric)/ 1/2" to 12" (Imperial)
- Pressure rating - (Metric) PN16 20mm to 110mm pipe & 12mm to 225mm fittings, PN10 32mm to 315mm
- Temperature rating: 0° to 60°C
- Pressure Rating - (Imperial) ½" to 6" pipe Class E, Upto 12" pipe Class C. ½" to 6" fittings Class E. 8" to 12" fittings Class C.
Literature Available (Login required)
CAD Downloads Available (login required)
Technical Specification Downloads
Material Safety Datasheet Downloads Available
Related case studies and news articles
- Seeing clearly with PVC-U
- Combating corrosion - alternative threaded connections
- PVC-U Pipe: Get it right
- Treating Bridgnorth Aluminium to PVC-U pipe
- Chemical Crossroads
- New reduced hazard (THF free) solvent cement for PVC-U
- Industrial portfolio is expanded with launch of clear PVC-U pipe
- Durapipe PVC-U installed at Sherborne Springs
- Durapipe PVC-U installation at leisure centre goes swimmingly
- Durapipe provides pipe & valve solution at Hi-Tech Coatings